The Hellenic Screen Printing Association (Hel.Spa) founded in 1977. Is based in Athens and has members all over Greece.
It is member of the Athens Chamber of Small and Medium Sized Industries and work together helping in all aspects. Also it is member of FESPA. FESPA was founded in 1962.
The aims of FESPA are:
- To develop knowledge in screen printing as well digital printing.
- To promote screen printing technology.
- Presenting to members the challenges and opportunities of digital technology.
- Informing members about environmental legislation.
- Developing training programmes for members associations. Association's aim is promoting the advantages of screen printing.