FESPA HELLAS association expresses and represents the industry of screen printing, large-format digital printing and textile printing. It informs its members about new technologies, new materials and world market trends.
It participates in all exhibitions related to graphic arts industry (Packaging - Plastica - Graphica - FESPA) and organizes seminars and workshops in order to inform and educate its members, by itself or collaborating with other -scientific and not- institutions, like HELGRAMED University of Ioannina, Department of Graphic Arts Technology TEI of Athens, SYVIPYS etc.
It aso participates in seminars and conferences in Greece and abroad to promote the interests of the industries it represents.
● Receive exclusive expert content covering the digital and screen printing communities
● Access to the results of Print Census, the largest wide-format print research project
● Free access to FESPA reports
● Exclusive access to the Club FESPA Hospitality Stand at all FESPA exhibitions worldwide
● At least 20% off prices for the annual FESPA Awards and Gala Dinner
● Access to practical business advice
● Free access to environmental guidance in FESPA studies
● Free access to Technical Guides on a variety of topics
● Communication between members
● Networking opportunities at all FESPA events worldwide
● Using the FESPA HELLAS and the MEMBER FESPA 2019 logos